Come learn Zentangle® with me!
Zentangle Basics is the place to start because it is the prerequisite for all the other classes. I do honor Basics classes taken from other Certified Zentangle Teachers, so you have taken Zentangle Basics from another teacher, please contact me about waiving this requirement.
Each class includes all the materials you need for the class, so all you need to bring is your reading classes.
Bundle your classes and receive special savings:
- Take a single class at the stated class price
- Take two or more “Beyond the Basics” Classes (Tangle Library, Enhanced Shading or Complex Tangles) or “Zentangle for Fun” classes (Zendalas, Renaissance or Black Tiles) and receive a bigger discount with each class you add. Details can be found on the “Zentangle Class Package Discounts” class page.
- Zentangle Specialty classes are priced based on the cost of class materials, so discounts are not available for this series of classes at this time.
This month’s Zentangle® Class Offerings include:
Getting Started with the Basics
- Tuesday, July 11, 2017, 6:15 to 8:15 pm
- Saturday, July 15, 2017, 10:00 am to Noon
Beyond The Basics Classes:
GoTangle Fabric Wallet – $50
- Monday, July 24, 2017, 6:15 to 8:15 pm
Zen Shells – $45
- Saturday, July 15, 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 18, 6:15 to 8:15 pm
Zentangle Retreat Days!
Come for one, two or all three classes! Join me for 2 or more classes and get $5 off the second and third classes. In addition, for those who come to Basics and Tangle Library (Organic Tangles), I will have a salad bar lunch at about 12:15.
- not offered in July